UX Capstone, Session 2
Project documentation – focus on the client and audience
- Presentations: Students identify clients and provide analysis of client needs
- The purpose of the design including problem statement and project constraints
- Market/competitor research
- A description of the audience including summary of audience characteristics
- Details of at least three personas
- A scenario describing how one persona would successfully complete a series of tasks
- Detailed description of how the selected persona would discover the website
- DropBox (student files here, too)
- IBM Field Notes on UX Design
- Review iOS Human Interface Guidelines, Android User Interface Guidelines
- Read, Designing mobile apps, where to start?
Mid-session digital stand-ups
Online reports due by noon Saturday – each report should explain (a) what you’ve done, (b) what you’re working on and (c) what you need help with or where you have questions/blocker
Within 24 hours, read and respond to at least two class member reports. This is an opportunity to help one another move through challenges.
When we meet on for session three, each class member should have completed one stand-up report and at least two responses in this sprint.
For Session 3
- Low/high fidelity wireframes
- Design brief/specification
- What kind of web presence are you building for your mobile app (if you’re building one)?
Follow link for details about the assignment.
- The $300 million button, Jared Spool