- Introductions and housekeeping
- Slack (let’s get everyone signed up tonight)
Mid-session digital stand-ups
Online reports due by noon Saturday – each report should explain
- What did you accomplish since the last meeting/report?
- What are you working on until the next meeting/report?
- What is getting in your way or keeping you from doing what you’ve planned?
Within 24 hours, read and respond to at least two class member reports.
This is an opportunity to help one another move through challenges.
When we meet for session two, each class member should have completed one stand-up report and at least two responses in this sprint.
For Session 2
- Problem statement
- Market/competitor research
- Personas, scenarios/task flow
Follow link for details about the assignment.
- 10 classic strategies for a fast, user-focused company reboot, Eric Ries
- To get to the root of a hard problem, ask “why” five times, Eric Ries
- Writing a case study that gets new clients