There are two parts to this assignment but only one deliverable for Canvas!
(1) Getting started with HTML
You will build a simple web page in an online code editor called Glitch. This tutorial is cribbed from Google Tools for Developers. Wednesday, we’ll discuss.
- When you’ve finished (check due date/time!), paste the URL from this assignment in a plain text (not Word!) document. Here’s the naming convention for the assignment document: yourNetID-assignment1.txt
(2) Set up your website on UW servers
- Share your URLs in our Slack discussion group in the channel #2019-class-links (everyone in the class can see these links).
- Add the URL to the text file you created in part 1 (yourNetID-assignment1.txt). Then upload that file to Canvas to complete the assignment.
Your Canvas deliverable for Assignment 1 is a text file that contains two URLs.