:: Graphics410 home :: Session 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 ::
Prep for tonight (includes June 24 links)
Tonight’s discussion / mobile interaction design
- Review: everyone’s take-aways from readings
- Update: where are you / what are your blockers / what are you working on next?
- Slack discussion: MIT review
- Lecture: best practices + theory (technology acceptance model) – PPT is on Slack // Audio is on DropBox
- Prep for student-led discussion beginning next week
Approximately 15 minute presentation / consider having visuals (like PPT) / have two-three questions for the class for discussion
- Session 7, July 13: Getting to market, iOS – R
- Session 7, July 13: Getting to market, Android – N
- Session 8, July 15: Speaking the lingo: CDMA/GSM – J
- Session 8, July 15: Speaking the lingo: 3G/4G/LTE networks – K
- Session 9, July 20: Speaking the lingo: API, SDK – A
- Prep for mid-term quiz for Wednesday:
Develop three-four questions related to the reading or lectures, focusing on concepts/principles that you think are important take-aways from the course. Explain why. Post to class WP site (category: project) before 10 pm tonight.
Next session assignments
- Examine three competition apps. Look at colors / design / website / online store (GooglePlay, iTunes). Write an analysis of your evaluation; use screen captures. Post to class WP site (category: project) before 5 pm Wednesday.
- Develop wireframe for your website and outline of the pages/content. Detail how you will integrate social sharing/promotion. Post to class WP site (category: project) before 5 pm Wednesday.