HCDE 532: Assignment 2
There are two parts to this exercise: setting up your UW server and uploading a new HTML file to your UW server.
1. Setting up your server
Create a directory structure like you see in this screen capture.
2. Upload a new HTML file to your UW web server.
Building upon the tutorial in our exercise, creating your first web page, experiment with HTML to add the following:
- A blockquote
- An address
- A table with one header row, two additional rows, and two columns.
Modify your CSS:
- Give the blockquote a background color of #FDF996 and make the text italic
- Make the text of the address a san-serif font
- Give the table a border of 1px
Then upload this new index.html file to your UW web server in your working directory.
Your assignment deliverable is a Word document that contains
- A screen capture of your web server set up
- A link to the revised HTML page (we’ll start working on it in class)
Here’s the naming convention for the assignment document: yourNetID-assignment2.docx